Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, Bridges, and Fillings
The crown of your tooth is the portion covered by enamel. When decay has made it impossible to save the majority of the tooth, a porcelain crown is used to replace your natural tooth and restore function, while retaining a naturally beautiful smile.
Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic sheets that are bonded to the surface of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are the simplest and most efficient cosmetic dentistry solution for addressing gaps between teeth, tooth discoloration, chipped, and crooked teeth.
Will my teeth look natural?
Porcelain crown and veneers look completely natural and blend in beautifully with your natural teeth. They are custom-made and color-matched to the rest of your teeth. Some patients choose to whiten their teeth before the procedure to whiten their overall smile.
How long do they last?
With proper care of your porcelain veneers and crowns, you can be sure to enjoy a beautiful functional smile for years to come. They can last in excess of ten years if properly cared for and maintained.
Will there be any maintenance required?
Recommendation for proper care:
- Brush regularly with a soft bristled tooth brush
- Use a non-abrasive tooth paste
- Floss after eating to avoid tooth decay
- Do not chew on hard items, such as pencils and ice cubes, that can cause a tooth to crack or chip
- Do not grind your teeth; consider a mouth guard if this is a subconscious issue
- Be sure to schedule regular checkups to ensure the beauty and function of your veneers or crowns